The Data Schema defines structure of your data in the platform, there is no fixed format where you have to adapt to.
There are 3 ways to set your data structure in the platform.
- Upload: This option allows you to upload your data structure from a file. It allows JSON or XML format extension. For instance example.json or example.xml.
- Designer. This option allows you to paste your data structure directly.
- Editor. This option helps you to configure your data structure using our Data Schema Editor.
Copy JSON or XML
To set your data structure in three different ways:
- You can Upload an JSON or XML file;
- You can Paste your JSON or XML structure;
- You can start adding fields in the editor one-by-one;
In this case we will Paste our JSON structure into to the Output Results, select the Format to JSON, and press “<” to Transform it to the Output Editor.
In the Schema Editor you can:
- Drag-and-Drop records to change the order
- Determine the Type of the record:
- Insert a new Record
- Duplicate a Record
- Remove a Record
In this case we will Insert a new Record, new records can be used to save data you can enrich form an App within a Flow.
Save the Data Schema
You can add or edit the Data Schema any time you want.