This is how you can get a Bitly Token to authorize your Bitly plugin in the platform in order to shorten URLs in a flow.
- Go to bitly.com/a/oauth_apps and sign in with one of the methods you have available or create a new account.
- In the following page click on “Register an application”.
- You will receive an email with a link to “complete registration”, follow that link and you will be redirected to a page to insert the info of your app.
- You have to choose an “Application Name”, then set-up the “Application Link” and “Redirect URIs”.
- Now you can get the “Generic Access Token” that we will use in our platform to authorize the application, just insert the password of your account and click on “Generate Token”.