Find the latest changelogs in https://kb.flowize.com/changelog.
- New tab in Settings to export all the Flows and resources from an account to be imported as a project in the new platform. Data won’t be imported (data records, table data, keystore data, etc.), only their structure (table columns, keystore schemas, etc.)
- Bugfix for JSON containing strings with double quotes
- Bugfix in the JSONPath engine to make it possible to access a variable like @data.[‘quite.different-key’]@
- Bugfix in the condition editor where the @ symbols were removed from the variable names
- Mailgun App updated to their latest API version
- Including refresh_token feature to OAuth2
- Some other bugfix related to OAuth2
- Bugfix in Tables when giving the result of a previous query in particular cases
- Bugfix in Tables when providing a variable with an array and using the IN operator
- Bugfix in the Content editor to prevent executing scripts while editing
- New function Hash HMAC in Developer Tools App
- Mew MACRO hash_hmac
- Improvements in Table queries
- Bugfix in the report section of the Table App
- Improvements in performance with the Update Variables App
- Some improvements in the Report view
- Bugfix to properly replace @system.error variables
- Fixing an issue about the way we retrieved the Managed Service tickets.
- Fixing an issue in the SMTP app.
- Fixing an issue in the Zip folder function of the FileManager app preventing the zip files from being unzipped in Windows.
- Increasing the time the system will try to evaluate MACROs.
- Some improvements in the Managed Service
- Some improvements in the database models
- Fixing an issue when deleting some conditions
- New App and MACRO to execute Excel-like formulas (Spreadsheet formulas)
- All database models improved, now data is retrieved faster
- Fixed an issue in the content builder preventing to include script tags
- Attachments in comments are now possible in the Managed Service
- We can get the charts data in JSON format adding output=json in the Analytics dashboard URL
- New function “Generate public URL” in the File Manager app
- New functions “ZIP files” and “ZIP folder” in the File Manager app
- New Signhost app
- New functions for Amadeus app: Get reservation for checkin, Get available room types for upsell, Get registration card data, Set registration card data, Upsell reservation, Auto assign room number.
- Introducing Tables, now you can create your own data tables to store information. You can store strings up until 512 characters, integer, float and date-time values.
- You can search in your tables by your indexed columns and you can use @table.mytablename@ to replace values in your contents and other Apps.
- When you create a table, a new App is created related to that table so you can easily SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE data from it within your flow.
- In the variables popup across the whole platform, you’ll find the Keystore variables together with the new Table variables in a tab called “Database”.
- You can create queries directly in your Contents to access information in your Tables.
- In the API, there is a new endpoint to SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE to manage data from your Tables.
- Fixed an issue in Scheduler option “Recurrent date and time”.
- Fixed an issue in new Content Builder reverting macros and variables.
- Bugfix in My data when searching by date.
- Improvements in Managed Service’s tickets to show relevant information.
- Reserved hours are now displayed in the Managed Service.
- Now the different users can “watch” a ticket in the Managed Service to receive notifications about the comments and changes.
- The storage size is now properly shown logging with a partner account.
- Improvements in the way the “run a flow” object is handled by the workers.
- Data Gateways are now operative so you can use Flowize to execute database commands in your servers getting feedback.
- Now, if you’re going to delete a condition from the section Conditions, you’ll get notified about the contents and flows that are using it.
- Bugfix for some values that were encoded when using attr-dynamic.
- Removed some useless operators in the conditions.
- The <textarea> fields in an app configuration were missing the MACRO buttons.
- Now the user will get notified via email when receiving a comment in one of his tickets in the Managed Service.
- Improvements in the way to edit HTML tables in the new content editor.
- Added @system.datarecord.environment@ variable in the flows to check if a data record is running as a test. The possible values are
- Bugfix in Twitter App function to send direct messages.
- SMTP app now stops the data record in case of an error.
- Bugfix for the links in the comments of a Managed Service ticket.
- We process the CSV in a more optimal way.
- Some improvements in the batch wizard overview.
- Improvements in the way the batches are handled by the API, now they’re processed faster.
- Introducing Managed Service for Partners and for Customers. Now you can buy Support hours, request tasks and follow their status.
- Now it’s possible to edit the App parameters in a published flow. The change will affect all the running data records.
- Now you can edit the HTML source code using the new Content Builder.
- We now prevent the workers from entering an infinite loop due to certain top-level errors.
- Bugfix when replacing nested Keystore variables.
- Better use of the cache.
- Improved the way the workers handle errors.
- The new content editor is live and now it will be easier to edit and create HTML contents.
- My Data section has been improved and the reports now have more information about the execution.
- New actions are available in My Data section. You can now restart a data-record, move it to another flow or mark it as
- New dashboard for customers and partners with more statistics about the system
- New types of interfaces to map your data (multi-record and single-record file formats) so it will be easier to map files like SWIFT, CSV, etc.
- Partners now can invite users to a customer account in their customer overview.
- When testing a flow, that data-record will be labelled as
TESTand if the flow has “run a flow” or “move to flow” objects it will go to the latest version, doesn’t matter if its status is draft or published. To send a
TESTto the API we need to attach this header
- The performance has been improved in some views and in the thread’s process.
- Now variables can be used inside variables like
@data.users.@data.user.id@.name@, so first
@data.user.id@will be replaced resulting in
@data.users.51.name@, later replaced by the value of that parameter
Jhon, for example.
- We have fixed known bugs.
- Database connections have been reduced to improve performance and introduce a new caching system.
- Fixed error in the Magentov2 App.
- Hide in the report the values of password type parameters.
- Added two new functions to Developer Tools app, to Encrypt password and to Verify password.
- Updated the params replacement adding slashes and escaping quotes when needed.
- Added “String length” method to plugins.
- An improved search of webhook responses.
- Now we always put the data record to status RUNNING and we only put it back to NOT RUNNING if it had the status RUNNING before.
- Solved an issue getting the ID of the flow in case of an error in the record.
- Optimizing the way the workers get the variables regarding an app in particular.
- Fixed bug in the parsing URLs and payloads.
- Fixed an issue when replacing variables and MACROS used in the Object params in the worker
- Including the <li> tag in a dynamic Row.
- The Dashboard has been simplified and now the Workers running info is more accurate.
- New Content builder: Fixed issue of global undo after modifying content with TinyMCE.
- In the Move to Flow, if no flow is selected, we stop the execution of the flow.
- Fixed query when retrieving the versions of a Flow in Cloud.
- In the Get Keystore data, if we get a “Duplicate entry” error we try the get the data, instead of saving a new one.
- Fixed issues in the new Content editor.
- Fixed issue with JSON inside JSON in the worker when parsing the payload.
- Reorganized the cronjobs.
- Fixed issue regarding as super admin role it was not possible to set up whitelist IPs in a partner.
- Included Filters in the data dashboard and improved the views in the Customer and Partner settings providing more information about those filters.
- Fixed performance of Batches preventing too many inserts in the API.
- Created data-dashboard URL so Partners/Customers can view their data running.
- Optimising the regex that gets the charsets of an HTML.
- Create function Exist Keystore data just to check if a key exists without creating it.
- New Report in Data records, with more information.
- Fixed the way the Webhooks responses are used in global and normal webhooks.
- Stability improvements.
- Removed the possibility to add Virtual Columns to search faster in Data.
- Fixed bug when saving a direct URL that has no plugin app associated with it.
- We only put the data record as finished if the run a flow stack is empty.
- In the queue, only the update is done on a transaction.
- Also now we use the isolation level to “read committed”.
- Fixed the data records search by Status.
- When recovering orphan data records, we only update the current step if the last step was a decision_timer, event+decision or decision.